The smart contract of Master Key Finance is revolutionary in every aspect of the BSC space. The $MKF token is deflationary, with 1% of the sale volume being BBB (Buy Back and Burn) and 3% of the total supply representing the Core Team wallets and will never be sold! By owning and holding $MKF tokens, the Holder will receive 4% BUSD rewards for buy and 5% sell transactions.
Holders will have the ability to Soft Stake any validated token or coin. The Soft Stake will bring value to coins/tokens with little to no value and reward the holder for doing so. Loyalty holders who hold 2 million+ $MKF tokens will qualify for an additional Flex reward of 25% of all revenue generated from the Soft Staking pools daily.
A company based on Truth, Trust, and Transparency, Master Key Finance will create the most valuable passive income token available. Our revolutionary utilities will be active at launch for the entire crypto community. All utilities will require $MKF tokens to access and utilize; these $MKF tokens used within the utilities will be burnt, increasing the overall value of held $MKF tokens.
No two tokens/coins are the same; both the User and Buyer must consider this when it comes to the Tokenomics of transferred assets. Master Key Finance has no control over the transactional coin/token tax that the specific coin/token contract may or may not impose throughout the selling, buying, or swapping process. The MKF Team is actively working behind the scenes with platforms that do or do not charge a transfer tax.
Buyers can browse listed tokens/coins offered or utilize the search function for a specific interest. The asking price/amount and the Soft Staking bounty total (which will increase daily) will show for all coins/tokens listed. When PoRTAL buyers agree to an asking price/amount traded, a low $3 (paid in BNB) exit fee will be charged, followed by the tokens withdrawal with the awarding bounty of $MKF tokens earned during the soft staking.
Soft Staking is a revolutionary method designed by Jay, the owner of Master Key Finance, to reward not just one stream of passive income to holders, but several streams of passive income. Soft Staking will reward users of Master Key PoRTAL with $MKF tokens just for listing/trading or buying. The longer a coin/token listing remains posted for trade or sale, the greater the $MKF token reward/bounty will be.